Saturday, December 22, 2007

Shop Till You Drop

You'd be so proud of me. I did all my Christmas shopping in the past 6 hours. ALL of it. I set out at noon without even an idea in my head and came home with beautifully personal gifts for each family member (and double for mom since her birthday is on the 24th.) I was like a consumer-puma, with cat-like agility and speed. From BMV on Bloor, through Kensington, all the way over to World's Biggest Book Store by Dundas Sq. On the subway ride home I thought my legs were going to fall off.

2 comments:

kattykatty said...

my favourite: "consumer-puma"
you are brilliant.

why don't we hang out anymore?

Dave said...

I can't jump into the regular flow from APC to your place. We must be more deliberate if I'm to make my little niece as cool as I promised.

Thanks for the 'Thank You' note. I adore you and your crew.

D