Thursday, February 28, 2008

Live! ... online.



If I was Hans, this would start with, "I'm twittering away ..." on my computer while I listen to a Tegan and Sara concert that was recorded when they were in Calgary this past September or something. Although I think my twittering is probably not as productive when compared to the twittering of Hans. Either way, it's nice to hear songs I enjoy in a different context (the ones I don't enjoy are still crap live ... so far).

Thanks CBC Radio 2!

They have a ridiculous number of live shows recorded and posted online. Various artists and genres – something for everyone I'm sure. If you're looking for a twist on a background track to move you through the movie of your day, you're bound to find it here.

Salutad!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey there, what are you trying to say... you're just jealous that I'm twittering and you are not :-)

Cheers, Hans