Monday, April 7, 2008

I guess it is a blog after all

Blogging has lost its appeal for the time being. I'm not sure why, but I'm sure the desire to virtually spill my guts will return before too long.

I've got a couple papers to write this week (maybe that's why I'm procrastiblogging), but I'm not too stressed. I'm definitely looking forward to the warmer weather and changing my wardrobe up a bit. I've been wearing my winter uniform [see pic] pretty much since September and it's time for a change – and all the people said ... AMEN!

It's times like this that I recall the old Responsible Shopping adage, "Never shop alone."

As an open invitation to people with good taste who value their time – if you're into 2nd-hand clothing stores and good times with Dave, set your anticipator for next week.

3 comments:

kattykatty said...

i would like to take this opportunity to tell you that i like you a heck of a lot.

highlight word of this blog: "procratiblogging"
haha!

christine said...

i like shopping.
i like hanging out with you.
i like reading your blog!!! DON'T STOP!

uh, but i don't like 2nd hand shopping . . . AIYA.
perhaps we can find a compromise . . . maybe?

Beka said...

If you come to the VV by my house, I might be able to be there too. And probably Kayls. That's our place of second handness.