Tuesday, June 24, 2008

fodTunes smashes Tapes

Hey friends and e-friends alike,

You may not believe me, but I wanted to be among the first to tell you ... there is this new thing called iTunes that plays music and videos. I really believe in technology, so I am hoping to bring them fame by allowing them to sell digital copies of my songs.

If you believe in technology too, don't buy tapes any longer. They are the way of the past. Help out this fledgling company by clicking on their cool logo below...



If you are still old school like stale biscuits, you can click the album below and receive the opportunity to buy a piece of history that matches your attitude.

FOD: The Sheraton Sessions

Thanks a bunch to my wonderful friends Jeff Muir, for recording my voice and guitar at the same time, and Margaret Lim, for covering everything with a bark-like paper.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey guy, the link has been disabled. It says that someone's trying to steal my myspace password. Is that true?:p

-Mercy

Anonymous said...

but it works from myspace
- Mercy

Dave said...

I have restored the former glory of the links. From the middle of the wilderness nonetheless!

Thanks Mercy.

Anonymous said...

you're welcome.

Mrs. West said...

Dave! This is fantastic. I love the artwork on the cover and I listened to a bit of the music.

Fantastic. Simply fantastic. I'm thoroughly impressed.