Friday, December 29, 2006

Post High-School Musical

This post is inspired by Lisa Alton to whom I dedicate the contents.

A night of firsts.
First time ever playing a game of Twister, playing Mahjong for real (sorry Chuck, it's just not the same when we're both playing for two), talking for more than five seconds about 'A High-School Musical'. Obviously, a big night.

Now, another first - burning CDs to my computer to put them on my fodPod.

... I can't seem to get enough of these albums:
David Bazan - Fewer Moving Parts
Haste the Day - when everything falls
Radiohead - OK Computer
MewithoutYou - Catch For Us the Foxes
Weezer - Blue Album
Clutch - Blast Tyrant
There's rarely a car-trip without one of those.

Credit to Melissa for introducing me to the smokey-voiced excellence of Miss Millan.


This seems to be a musical post so I'll tell you that I listened to Amy Millan, Delirious (Mission Bell), and Billy Talent (self-titled) today. I may be among the few who enjoy Ben's vocals on their debut effort.

I have great friends. If this was MySpace I would give you all a hundred kudos, but it's not, so I'll mention that I got a haircut today and expect that all you loved souls out there will read between the lines.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

it was also a firt for me to play mahjong. and i liked it a lot. it was the first time i played twister with you. and twisted my wrist playing twister...
i also liked your haircut, thank you, and the fact that you and my sister can share a bond over high school musical.

mrcs said...

yo fod. welcome to podworld. slight education: ripping to computer or burning to cd. you sound out of date already.

love

me

Anonymous said...

Good post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.