Monday, January 15, 2007

Unholy Worship

I didn't just kneel. Physically unable to stand, I crawled to the porcelain god. Once there, I bowed low and offered every last ounce and residue of ingested contents to her. Repeatedly. A necessary evil, I haven't considered repentance an option, although I do feel forgiven after each deeply religious experience. And I simply flush it all away. Maybe I should be asking the forgiveness of Lake Ontario. That sounds right, but first things first, I'm parched. Anyone else for a glass of tap-water?

Now, able to stand without the assistance of a wall, I can walk the road to recovery. Hopefully it'll only be a quick detour before I step up to the real world full of health once again.

3 comments:

christine said...

ah!
i hope you feel better soon.
i didn't have such an experience.

i just have a lot of gross snot.

Beka said...

man. you can even make puking sound incredible.
you're amazing.
get better quick! it's your birthday week. praying.

mrcs said...

ha ha ha ha... man. that was . . incredible.