Sunday, March 18, 2007

Day 18


Day 18
Originally uploaded by the fod.
Nobody takes me seriously anymore. Bank loans, pick-up lines, job interviews ... all denied.

And I'm skeptical, if I make any major decisions during this month will I remain true to them as of April 1st? I mean, participating in Mustache March represents such a serious lack of judgement on my part ... can I be held responsible for any decision, opinion, bias or expression over the next fourteen days?

Yes, yes I can. Because my mustache ... is awesome.

6 comments:

kattykatty said...

Well, come April 1st, the joke is on you.
(April fools... get it?)


bahahaaahahahahahahahahhahH!

mrcs said...

dave. Don't worry, you still have it.

Andrew said...

Very nicely groomed, my friend. I wish I could give you kudos, but that's only possible on Myspace.

So here are my specially made kudos:

First kudo
Second kudo

Beka said...

Andrew is awesome and a half for those personalized kudos and your moostache is pretty awesome as well.

Margaret Lim said...

There are many people who are participating in mustache march. I love it. I also loved how you lead SNG worship with that thing...incredible everyone took you seriously then!

christine said...

moustache march
dave
i must admit
i will be happy when it's gone
but i am proud of you that you are actually able to grow one!