Saturday, March 31, 2007

Post Spread Thin


I've had a great week.

- I got mewithoutYou's latest record and have been listening to it a lot. It makes me want to speak only in poems and change the world, which are maybe not entirely unrelated.
- Met my good friend Will for a $2 lunch ... then randomly ran into him two days later. I feel enriched to know such an individual.
- There were some fantastic lectures this week. Not that that would be out of the ordinary, but, it happened this week too.
- I shared dinner, laughs, and good conversation with some great people, old friends from Uxbridge and new friends from places I don't recall.
- I've discovered areas on which I can spiritually improve. God help me.
- Progress is being made toward a part-time and full-time job for this summer.
- I wrestled with my brother and tossed him in the trunk twice.

4 comments:

megarrah said...

i still haven't heard the new mewithoutYou! i've been on an old mewithoutYou kick over the past few days and was actually thinking of buying the new one yesterday.

Andrew said...

Hey Dave, I hope everything works out with your summer employment plans. And I hope this coming week will be just as great ... AND even better!

L8ter!

mrcs said...

yeah.. more than twice I had to stop beating you sensless because you couldn't take anymore. and I let you put me in the trunk.

Anonymous said...

I love the mewithoutYou album. it's amazing. one of my favourite lines is in messes of men "floating forgetfully along, with no need to be strong, we keep our confessions long and when we pray we keep it short" make music sometime?