Monday, April 2, 2007

Two Awesome


Two Awesome
Originally uploaded by the fod.
We've decided that next year's Mustache March will have a more noble cause besides getting laughed at on the subway and requests to shave.

It'll be a Mustache Marathon, to raise money for a charitable organization. A worthy cause is the only thing that could drag me back to that heinous grooming again.

I'm not completely comfortable admitting that I actually enjoyed it, but I did.

Get ready folks, Mustache March 2008 is a mere 11 months around the corner!

5 comments:

pxpaulx said...

Wills, thats awesome! thought I would make my own contribution.

Ladies and Gentlmen, the chinstrap.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/pxpaulx/445541717/

Beka said...

I still think May-stache sounds way cooler.
Whatever month is chosen, I'd give money to a charity and support it.

Anonymous said...

wowwy wowwy wowerston! two blondes DO make a right! nice one! i get stared at on the subway in japan... i hope for other reasons other than facial hair... like, my madd dance skillz.
ahem. holding on to those subway hand rings sure do make you feel like an olympian, lemme tell ya! i'm keeping my amateur status so i can still compete in the olympics!

what a fun way to support a charitable cause! mozel tof, guys!

Margaret Lim said...

I think that out of all the mustaches I saw you def. had the best one. It was so beautiful for words. ESPECIALLY cause you could pull off leading worship with that. Incredible

christine said...

although i do love this photo

dave - time to update!!!!!!