Thursday, May 10, 2007

... like dinner.

Whew! I was worried I had forgotten my password for this thing. No such luck! You are subjected to yet another blog by the ever-changing fod.

After a very long month of sympathetic friends becoming slightly annoyed acquaintances, rejected by my self-imposed isolation ... I have finished my plague, ahem ... uh, I mean, paper. It was a Thursday late night as I topped off the word-count and moved on to do a quick two-pager for this TESL course, but I slept like a crashed plane knowing that I had torn through a forest of trees and found my rest at last.

That said, I'll review this monster before I send it off tonight and make sure it's not utter nonsense for the last five pages (which I don't really remember writing). Then off to work, an exam tomorrow, and out to see Margaret's award-winning creations on Friday afternoon. (That girl is brilliant.)

If you're not doing anything this Saturday, I'm playing a show in Ajax with Chuck and Jeff (Sir Muir). If their faces are any indication ... it should be a good time! Details and awkward photo at: http://www.thinkerlabs.ca/jonmanafo/?page_id=36

3 comments:

Beka said...

Congrats on being finished. I have a card for you. I just have to find where I put it...
I really wish I could make it on Saturday. I could if they invent a cloning machine between now and Saturday. So maybe see you there!
The optimistic (and unrealistic) girl,
Bex

Andrew said...

You're the man, Dave! I'm sure that paper will come back with A+'s written all over it. You invested so much time into putting it together, so you certainly deserve it.

christine said...

it's time . . .

for a NEW BLOG!!!! :)