Sunday, June 10, 2007

Faulkner-esque Miracle Grow

I love Stevie Wonder and sunshine and guitar. Israel was great! We saw some truly awesome and incredibly old things. My mother was there. Matt has a garden this year. He planted radishes and basil and some other stuff that people don't normally eat. Well, that's not really true. I ate a weed today. Not 'weed'; A WEED. We played soccer in the park today. I rode my skateboard there and laughed when I landed a wobbly heel-flip. I wish Uxbridge was closer - those peeps play soccer too ... for kicks. Couldn't resist. I played guitar for a bit today on the front step and a drunk neighbour came by to sing along. Great. The New Amsterdams rule too. If Stevie was King, they would be his knights ... or maybe just the squires of the knights. But very competent squires.

I can't concentrate. Summer's here and my mind is divided and preoccupied by far to many demands for my attention. Off to a show I go!

Salut!

1 comment:

christine said...

i like the summary of the last month.